This Page is for New Students Only
We are very excited to provide you the opportunity to register your child to Al-Mamoor School. In order to register your child/children to our school, please review the requirements below and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. To enroll your child, click Enroll My Child below. Official identification, immunization records, proof of address, scores (report card, test scores, and other relevant school records), and guardianship papers (if applicable) can be mailed to the school or dropped off to the school during office hours. Please call the school before visiting. Thank you.
- Proof of address
- Official Identification: Birth Certificate or passport
- Immunization records
- Non-Refundable registration fee of $150 (Kindergarten and up)
- Guardianship papers if applicable
- For 2nd grade and up: applicants need to submit their last report card, test scores, and other relevant school records.
- All applicants for KG and higher will be tested for placement.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by December 31.
- Pre-Kindergarten applicants must be 4 years old by December 31.
- Applicants from 6th grade and up will be scheduled for an interview prior to admission. (Parents will be notified of the date and time of interview.)
Acceptance decisions are made by the Al-Mamoor administration as soon as testing is complete and relevant information has been received. Decisions made by the administration are communicated to the parents as promptly as possible.